Bespoke design approach to the beachside location
Aruma Way emerged from a referral through an existing client relationship. The City Beach owners acquired the site with the intention of enhancing and expanding a spatial environment more attuned to their personality and lifestyle. As the preferred builder, it was our job to augment the uniqueness of the ‘clinker brick’ exterior and reflect its modernism within the interior. The result was a renovation and extension embodying the idea that bespoke living is in every detail, every component and every surface.
Fundamentally, the project was about the execution of contemporary forms using distinctively modern materials and fabrication techniques. With its solar passive design, elevated structures, use of natural textures and connectivity to green spaces, the renovation embraces a seamless flow between inside and outside.
• Mid-century modern facade
• Impressive double storey with undercroft
• Feature Nav Urban timber screening
• European tiled flooring
• Stained oak feature staircase
• Contemporary kitchen design
• Essa Stone benchtops & splashback
• Nav Urban timber shelving & cabinetry
• Sea of White designer fixtures
• Miele appliances
• Four modern bedrooms
• Contemporary pendant lighting
• Bespoke integrated bedhead
• Norman Ellison wool carpets
• Custom Nav Urban vanity en suite
• Freestanding stone bath tub
• Frosted glass shower screens
• Spacious entertainment areas
• Designer dining light feature
• Nav Urban custom living cabinetry
• Large stacking slider doors
• Triple garage door
56 Aruma Way
The experience of building
was definitely positive.
“We found it a pleasure that a company would listen to what we had to say and turn it into reality. A solution was always presented and we worked together to achieve the best result. We were impressed by the quality trades as they were always willing to provide input and go beyond our expectations.”
— Mt Lawley —
An outstanding quality job,
right from the beginning.
“After experiencing the work and services they provided to our recently renovated offices, it was an easy decision to have them work on our personal home. From design to final build, the quality was exceptional. The trades were respectful of our home and understanding during the periods when we actually lived in the house whilst building again.”
— Bicton —
From the get go, we felt part
of the Transform family.
“Boardroom planning discussions were professional. No problem was ever too big, an attitude which carried throughout the extensive renovations. Our living at home comfort was first priority for the team of workers each day,. We watched our dreams come to reality in the hands of professionals at a fast pace and with exceptional quality.”
— Gwelup —
Renovating? Start here.
Like it? Share it!